If you aren’t feeling well and believe you need to see a doctor, here are some reasons why you should come see us:
- Convenience We are right here in West Ashley close to 526 and Citadel Mall and open six days a week and during extended hours each day and on weekends.
- Credentials When you come our center in West Ashley, you’ll be seen by a Board Certified M.D. every time.
- Save Time No appointment is needed, just come right in! Do you really want to sit in the emergency room for countless hours?
- Affordable Most all insurances are accepted. If you don’t have insurance?
- Our self pay visit starts at $88*.
- Don’t worry, our fees are very affordable (much more so than going to an emergency room)
We provide a wide array of services… So you can get Urgent Care and Primary Care all in one place.
How much will the visit cost if I don’t have insurance?
Most common reasons to visit our urgent care center*:
Cold and Flu
Vomiting, Nausea and Diarrhea
Strains and Sprains
Painful or burning urination
Rashes and Minor Allergic Reactions